• Register Today It's free!

Snorkle kit

A91EBexplorer4x4

Reaction score
City, State
Memphis Tn
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 EB Explorer 4x4
does any one know if they make a snorkle kit for the Explorer? or maybe a kit that isn't for the Explorer but will fit ok with some slight mods. im looking at getting something better so i can do a few deeper creek crossings.
Howard.

Snorkel

I have always thought , and recently it was confirmed that the snorkel kit for the later model toyota land cruisers will work, with slight mods, the price will be iffy, somewhat expensive because it is an Australian part, ARB, but if you complain that they don't make one for the Explorer and that you are gonna have to modify it since they don't seem to accomodate the most popular SUV blah blah blah, then you might get a cut rate, do a search on the subject, a guy in the Seattle area did jsut that i think he paid like $150

dodgerr

hey what if one of the guys who knows perrys fab and fiber well contacted them and had the hood replacement that they make incorporate a snorkle like the one on a hummer. Just have it go right up above the air box and hook up to it.

something should work

KYLE do you know who that was that might have made one work on there Explorer? maybe i can do a search and come up with something. ill see what i can find out.
Howard

Back