So whats up with explorer owners and offroading? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

So whats up with explorer owners and offroading?

410Fortune said:
2.37?? WTF???

Its 2.90 here still
}Spas try again.

I want your IFS center section, is it 3.73??
how much?

Manifolds ship today...I am a slacker I know, but I swear they are shipping today, I packed those *****es up last night :)

It's only $2.80 ish here :D I just checked my sent PM's.. it says they went through but they were never read?? Stupid #%$& work web restriction!!! Jamie, the D35 has 3.27's in it, sorry :/ How about $30 plus shipping if you want it? (I'm a cheapass, lol) Shipping's gonna be a nightmare though, just fyi...!

Boom, i'm off to lunch, I'll check Pm's when I get back later today!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

$30 sold I will re-gear, shipping will be like $25 everyone always says its gonna suck, then it doesnt.
I need the vacuum switches that are attached to that sucker if I can get those too. :)

410Fortune said:
2.37?? WTF???

Its 2.90 here still
}Spas try again.

I want your IFS center section, is it 3.73??
how much?

Manifolds ship today...I am a slacker I know, but I swear they are shipping today, I packed those *****es up last night :)
Well it was 2.37 two days ago im not shure what it is now

Spas said:
You have lockers yet or are you gonna be wheeling open/open like me for a while
The 14b came with a Detroit :D the D44 is open right now, but after the vehicle is running, the two priorities are a No-Slip on the front, and rock sliders. Oh and a spare tire :D

IZwack said:
The 14b came with a Detroit :D the D44 is open right now, but after the vehicle is running, the two priorities are a No-Slip on the front, and rock sliders. Oh and a spare tire :D

Buy Boomin's other one :D

I like how this turned into a parts swap thread, LOL!

thats what off roading explorer owners do, swap parts!
sometimes they wheel

Spas said:
Buy Boomin's other one :D
Is it a No-Slip for an open D44 (standard rotation)?

she was talking about the spare i posted like 10 posts ago

boominXplorer said:
she was talking about the spare i posted like 10 posts ago
Hehe oh woops - sorry I missed that post.

I might take you up on that next time I drive deep into VA. What wheel size are the tires? 15?

I would have been there if you guys didn't change the date!!!!!
DSCI0013.jpg
:roll:

Nice work! Your t case skid plate is mounted backwards :) hahahaha

hmm interesting.... on my bii it goes the other way the "hump" or extended version mounts toward the back of the truck to protect the back of the t case...heck maybe mine is backwards! But it works good mounted this way...

Now lets see the damage??

thank goodness you can pick up a "pops a dent" at your local pep boys :)

OUCH!

Spas said:
Woa, OW! Was that at Rausch Creek, Zapper?
I too would like to know -- i like how there are rocks.. many rocks..

well heres everyones chance to do something

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167264

from what ive gathered, most people on here arent into anything hardcore, just content with smashing cow patties in the fields.

And im sorry about changing the last run, I kinda f'ed that one up all by myself.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back