• Register Today It's free!

Some Short vids of my wheels

Defiantguy

Reaction score
City, State
bradenton, florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 XLT 4DR

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

for whatever reason the last two videos dont work for me.

the third one was funny ;)

none of them work for me. it comes up with the windows player logo, but never loads so i can play it. i waited for over a minute, and nothing (im on 800k).

hehe, finally vids that work for me but not others! I'm usually stuck on the azz end of that deal.

Anyway, I opened them with Quicktime.

nice vid. the last one with him falling was the best! heh

Hate to burst your bubble Alec but they work for me too :p

when i check for errors, i get a "invalid syntax". WTF is this? i would really like to see them...

Originally posted by james t
when i check for errors, i get a "invalid syntax". WTF is this? i would really like to see them...

you need quicktime player. you can get it at apple.com

I viewed all of them just fine in the newest version of Windows Media Player.

What kind of exhaust is that? I can't get to your cardomain site....

I've got quicktime and it still doesnt work, it has the apple logo, then it chages to that on a torn piece of paper. Damn you apple.;)

Opened them in Windows Media Player, those are really nice. Are you running the delta 50 or just 50 and what type if intake? It sounds pretty nice too.

Defiantguy - Nice truck bro, just noticed you lived in Bradenton....we have a lakehouse on Lake Placid, I think thats very close to where you live.

EDIT - and yeh, that sounds more like a 50 series, the 40's would be deeper, still sounds good though:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back