Sorry: Foreign next time | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sorry: Foreign next time

First of all this is an 06 Forum not an 00 Forum. Little problems are not a dead battery 100 miles from a dealer, a bad transfer case, and a down window in the rain in 7 months. You probably had to buy yours 4 years old and out of warranty and fix it yourself.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bigkondor said:
First of all this is an 06 Forum not an 00 Forum.

Then why are you talking about getting a different brand then a ford here?

I am not discussing my 94 here however. I simply put a comment previously (well kind of a joke, that was lame :D). Though vehicles built on mondays (i think its mondays?) i beleive tend to have more issues, im not surprised at that either. I wonder were you look for a date on that truck?

If youve got to suffer with it for another 3 years i would try to find some good about it, its quite depressing thinking about every problem when you go to drive it. And if your looking for a different vehicle check out different forums and sites about them. Consumer Report magazines are usually pretty good.

You Are right. One more problem and I might go to the boat ramp. Just have to make sure the water isnt frozen, and oh find a boat to borrow. :D

lol

Back