Solved - Spare Tire Tools | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Solved Spare Tire Tools

Prefix for threads that contain problems that have been resolved, and there is an answer within the thread.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

She’ll get up and go. I had my SOHC up to 110-112 with a full size lightbar on the roof…extra drag. Took a whiiiiile to get there, but she did it.

That was 230k ago though 😂

She’ll get up and go. I had my SOHC up to 110-112 with a full size lightbar on the roof…extra drag. Took a whiiiiile to get there, but she did it.

That was 230k ago though 😂
Try doing it with a visor on the roof! 😂

Dang that was a while back for ya! Glad she's still running!

Hello I don't have the spare tire tools for my 99 and am unable to find them near me does anyone have a spare set
Good question.
I know I have a full size spare but haven't even looked for the tools yet! Thanks for asking that question. I have a 2017 PIU.

correction then... if someone chooses to buy a CHRYSLER 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 not sure if theyre even aroundno more... or could be used to throw thru the window of a bmw who cuts you off! Fix4Dirt does not endore violent acts and cannot be held liable for attacks on chrysler and BMW owners:D
LOL you didn't see me in one of my old big block Mopars! Those were worth having. Nothing to bother with since FIAT bought up the company.

Back