Sport Order Update | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Sport Order Update

fordtastic

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 explorer sport
Just want to share my order stats thus far and reach out to say a big thank you to Bianca for providing all of our updates to date. She has had updates before my dealer which was great.

2014 sport ordered - sept 4
Order confirmation from dealership - 5 sept
VIN received - 13 sept
Window sticker available - 25 sept
Potential build date - 1 Oct
estimated delivery - 29 Oct

It's exciting to be able to track the progress and have been pleased thus far with everything. How has your timeline been?

Peter

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well this seems to contradict the other fella whos Sport fell off a truck and cannot get one until Jan.

i ordered mine sept 7 and still haven't received any emails or calls from the dealers.

Get a hold of one of the ford reps on this site. I am in Canada and have been dealing with Bianca. If your in the states give crystal a shout. They can find out info for you

Pete

i ordered mine sept 7 and still haven't received any emails or calls from the dealers.

Hi akosiharold,

I know we've been in touch via PM, but I wanted to reach out to you here, too. Just shoot me a PM when you're ready for an update on your Explorer; I'll be happy to help!

Crystal

Well this seems to contradict the other fella whos Sport fell off a truck and cannot get one until Jan.

LMAO sorry that's a pretty sorry story they gave him...

Ordered my Sport August 30th with delivery date Schedule Nov 2 I can t wait to receive it

Back