Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!! | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

mirror

Do you have a complete mirror assembly for the passenger side of a 97 ford explorer, power operated, no puddle light or heat shipping to canada
thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do you have a complete mirror assembly for the passenger side of a 97 ford explorer, power operated, no puddle light or heat shipping to canada
thanks

I just replied to your email.

Could you confirm the driveshaft type is the 6 bolt cv type, and do you know about how many miles on the transfer case?
Thanks!

Thanks, got my shipment Thursday, despite UPS's idiocy of delivering it to the wrong building, wrong suite # even in that building. These guys were quick to get on UPS and have them track it down. the address was 1515 whatever st suite 7, ups delivered it to 1505 whatever st suite 402b, the tracking said delievered to right address left at front desk muse sign for it.

Well the door he left them in had no front desk it was just a small backdoor and hallway to an upstairs office. They had no idea UPS dropped the stuff there and didnt sign for it.

So UPS not only delivered it completely wrong also forged a signature!

Thanks to these guys tho I was able to get it same day they raised hell with ups and had the driver track his steps to find it!

So Thanks again guys!

Installed the driveshaft yesterday, now its driveable so Im takin it to a friends shop tomorrow with a lift to put the transfer case in.

-Mike

Email sent :D

Thanks, got my shipment Thursday, despite UPS's idiocy of delivering it to the wrong building, wrong suite # even in that building. These guys were quick to get on UPS and have them track it down. the address was 1515 whatever st suite 7, ups delivered it to 1505 whatever st suite 402b, the tracking said delievered to right address left at front desk muse sign for it.

Well the door he left them in had no front desk it was just a small backdoor and hallway to an upstairs office. They had no idea UPS dropped the stuff there and didnt sign for it.

So UPS not only delivered it completely wrong also forged a signature!

Thanks to these guys tho I was able to get it same day they raised hell with ups and had the driver track his steps to find it!

So Thanks again guys!

Installed the driveshaft yesterday, now its driveable so Im takin it to a friends shop tomorrow with a lift to put the transfer case in.

-Mike

What is best email to talk to someone about issues with the parts sent out? The driveshaft has a tear in the rubber which will cause the bearings to go bad of course, and the transfer case doesnt have the connector for the speed sensor. From what I've read I think only the 97s had the speed sensor which is what you said it was pulled from.
Thanks
-Mike

What is best email to talk to someone about issues with the parts sent out? The driveshaft has a tear in the rubber which will cause the bearings to go bad of course, and the transfer case doesnt have the connector for the speed sensor. From what I've read I think only the 97s had the speed sensor which is what you said it was pulled from.
Thanks
-Mike

I just replied to your email.

I need a part

I need the woofer and speaker cover from the back passenger side on a 2001 Explorer Sport - (2 door). Ford doesnt make the cover or speaker anymore. I have searched around here, but noone has it.

Thanks!

Tracie

I need the woofer and speaker cover from the back passenger side on a 2001 Explorer Sport - (2 door). Ford doesnt make the cover or speaker anymore. I have searched around here, but noone has it.

Thanks!

Tracie

I have both for $100.

Cover

My husband said he only wants the cover. We worry about going back with a factory woofer.

How much for just the cover shipped? I need it to be the grey color.

Thanks a bunch!

Tracie

My husband said he only wants the cover. We worry about going back with a factory woofer.

How much for just the cover shipped? I need it to be the grey color.

Thanks a bunch!

Tracie

I have the cover for $79, shipping included.

Do you have a vapor canister bracket (I think thats what its called). That holds the fuel vapor canisters - its above the spare type. Just the bracket.

For a 97 Explorer.

Do you have a vapor canister bracket (I think thats what its called). That holds the fuel vapor canisters - its above the spare type. Just the bracket.

For a 97 Explorer.

Yes, I do have the bracket. Make me a serious offer.

I have no idea on what the price of the part is ? So how about telling me what you think is a reasonable price for the part and going from there.

I have no idea on what the price of the part is ? So how about telling me what you think is a reasonable price for the part and going from there.

How much is a new one?

Do you have any 1st gen cargo covers in tan? How much to 84074? Thanks.

I need a gray dash facia(trim aroud gauges and radio) for a 93 explorer.Also a tone ring for an 8.8Got one?Pm me if you do thanks

Looking for a maroon grille and header panel and also the grey front bumper cover. Let me know if you have any , thanks

Looking for a maroon grille and header panel and also the grey front bumper cover. Let me know if you have any , thanks

I do not have the front parts.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

98-01 XLT 4-Door Rocker Moldings

Hello ped5stang,

Do you have a four piece set of rocker moldings for 98-01 Explorer XLT 4-Door? These are the thinner ones than those that were used over 91-97. Color does not matter as I will repaint, just need good pieces free of cracks.

I am located in Springfield, Oregon.

Thanks!

-Dan

Back