• Register Today It's free!

Steering Stabilizer Brackets

kolorman

Reaction score
City, State
Pgh, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Explorer XLT
I was wondering if someone could provide me with the dementions of the steering stabilizer brackets (size, shape, hole location, etc.). I bought a stabilizer with out brackets because they were sold seperatly and they were out of stock on the brackets. Even if they had them I wouldn't have bought them because they wanted just as much for the brackets as the stabilizer, so I am going to make my own and need dementions. I have the tools and metal so it's free exept for the time I put into it. If anyone can help me I'd greatly appriciate it. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i just order'd mine, if no one gets with you, when i get mine ill hook you up..

I dont have the #s but here is a picture of what mine looks like.

you could prob eyeball it and it would work...

HPIM0923.jpg

One bracket connected to the eng crossmember and the other wint to the tie rod. hope i could help:thumbsup:

heres a close up

Clipboard01.jpg

Thanks for responding guys. I'm going to try and use the pics but if you could send me some dementions when you get your Pughman I'd appriciate it. Thanks again guys:thumbsup:

thats cool, looks like the first one there is just a L bracket, cant see the top one to good...

Back