Stereo For Sale (Q-Logic, Infinity, Kenwood) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Stereo For Sale (Q-Logic, Infinity, Kenwood)

Carver

Reaction score
City, State
Bartlesville, OK
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XL
I have traded in my Explorer but kept my stereo system. Since my subwoofer is mounted in a Q-Logic EXP110 recessed enclosure, I thought maybe someone on the forum might be interested in purchasing it. I currently have an Infinity Perfect series 10" speaker in it.

I also have the Kenwood Excelon KAC-X201T two channel amp that I drove it with in Mono (300Watts RMS) and the Kenwood KAC-501F four channel amp (4x75W RMS). It really sounded great. I had the amps mounted on the backside of the rear seats with a filler plate between the cargo cover and the seat so they could not be seen. Worked very well and provided great access.

The Q-Logic EXP110 will fit the following SUV's:

Ford Explorer 91-01, Expedition 97-02, Mazda Navaho 91-94, Lincoln Navigator 98-02, Mercury Mountaineer 97-00 for use with 1-10" woofer.

See below for new pricing and picture of the Q-Logic EXP110:
http://www.audionmore.com/QLogic/ford.htm

Q-Logic Box Alone ------ $100 (I paid $200+)
Infinity Perfect 10" Alone ----- $100 (I paid $150)
Both together ------ $175
Kenwood Excelon KAC-X201T ----- $125 (I paid $230)
Kenwood Excelon KAC-501F ------ $200 (I paid $400)

All equipment is less than one year old. Buyer pays shipping from Bartlesville, OK. Reply or email me at dgcarve@ppco.com if you are interested. If noone on the forum is interested, I will sell on ebay.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i'm thinking about the Kenwood Excelon KAC-X201T. what about 100 for it

Am interested in the q logic box! Is it for a ten inch woofer? I also need to know how much to ship it to NY? The only other question that I have is what are the measurements of the box? The reason I ask this question is that I have to figure out if the woofer am buying will fit. Send me a private e-mail.

Carver you around?:D

Hey Digger looks like we are going to have to keep looking or maybe ask leengen?:D

Aww darn. thanks anyways 88vert.

Hey digger that is a good sub at a good price you will be happy with it:D Good luck buddy:D

I wish you could have got that amp,very good amp:D

hold on i was mistaken on what tread it was
sorry

i'm going to buy the other one from that guy Explorer4u2c

sorry for the confusion 88vert

The jlw3 right:D

yes thats the one

Dead Link Removed

that thread

Back