Street Glow Neon Lights | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Street Glow Neon Lights

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yea i haven't seen a purple kit yet... lets see some pics

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:eek: The purple one I have is great, it's my favorite color anyways, so go figure..... but honestly, mine lights up the whole underbody and the ground under the Sport, I love going down the road and having just about everyone breaking there neck to watch me pass....lol:D
And not to mention when I am at a stop light at night, people pull up beside me and "gawk", love it....:D
I will be posting the pics of mine on my cardomain site later tonight, since I am not "elite", I can't directly post them on here...bummer, I hate that....... but I plan to one day join and be "elite" just for that very reason. I'll try to remeber to post back on it, to let you know they are there on Cardomain, ok?

Brandon:eek: :bounce:

I have the pics loaded up to Cardomain, haven't put images there yet, will be doing that this morning.......

Brandon:eek:

Will e-mail to you as well........

:D Ok, just uploaded pics onto Cardomain, the images didn't turn out very well for some reason, settings on digital camera were off I guess, but it will give you some idea of what they look like. Keep in mind these pictures were taken yesterday before I came into work at like 7:30 AM, so there is plenty of light out, they really look great at night, but as most know, it's hard as heck to get a good picture of neons at night, but I will try to take some better ones this weekend....hope this helps...

Brandon:cool:

Back