Stupid #&*)!! people!!!!

ahhjaws

Moab Edition Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ft. Collins, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Explorer XLT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There are some pics later in the thread.

GEEZ!!! Protecting the Earth by ripping down some old-growth trees.................that makes perfect sense!!!:rolleyes:

I'm glad they proved their point..... they are complete idiots.

Now how did they rip those trees down?

They are saying they took a buldozure to em, I'll try and find out more info on it.

Man... Thats INSANE!!! Buldozed trees over, and a 6' deep trench :eek: The USFS is investigating this as a felony, someone is gonna do mahjor time :rolleyes:

It must have been done late at night, with multiple bulldozers, to get it done fast and get out without anybody noticing....

Originally posted by Crankcase
It must have been done late at night, with multiple bulldozers, to get it done fast and get out without anybody noticing....

I was wondering the same thing, it is not like those things are exactly quiet ya know.

Man that stuff is NUTZ! Sounds like that landowner is a real piece of work. I think they have a really good slander case against him and should pursue it to the fullest. His website certainly slanders them!!

WOW! If you really dig into that story, there is HOURS of reading to even begin to understand the whole story. It runs a lot deeper than just someone cutting down some trees to block a trail.

It is quite a "real estate law" case if there ever was one. Property lines, access to private land, public vs. private use roads, easement rights, historic surveys and maps, modern law vs. historic law.......................there is A LOT involved!

To be honest, I don't think EITHER side is helping themselves by continuing to participate in an internet "pissing contest". Just like in most differences, there is one side, the other side, and then the truth. Both sides are doing a good job of making themselves out to be total jaskasses by continuing to publicly battle each other. After reading through a lot of it for the past hour or so, I wouldn't trust either side farther than I could throw them.

IMO, this is a case for the courts, not the internet.:(

Back