• Register Today It's free!

Suede Headliner?

renzAy34134

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Myers Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Hey everyone 07x with two tone tan interior. I want to suede headliner and all pillars. i want to get something as close to the color of my stock headliner so it doesnt look like it was modded but when someone gets in the car they are like "oh **** you have a new headliner and pillars. The only thing is I have no idea what color they are. I know I went to jo ann fabrics and they didnt have what i was looking for. I checked online but I just dont know what color it is. I dont want to buy all the materials and realize it is too dark or too light. Anyone know what color is in the headliner. Sounds gay but an exact color would be great. like mocha or something like that. I know its not mocha but just an idea for exact color you know? Thanks guys!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It is on my cardomain page. I have no idea how to post pics in this section. Heres the exact page. last pic on the bottom.

(dead link)

Anyone have any ideas?

Well i think its either called "Camel" or is what i think wikicars is saying is called "Eddie Bauer" interior colors. I tried to look them up and do some comparisons, but my nice fancy graphics card is deciding that i dont need the red or blue parts of the color spectrum, so i'll try to get back to you on that. :p:

"Camel" is the color that i see on most of the 4th gens. Your picture might just make it look a little darker due to lighting circumstances. I would say if you are able to, try to get a sample square of fabric and compare it to the current color and make sure it matches before buying more. All that i can contribute at the moment. :(

Wow, good idea... seriously i completely spaced on the fact that i can get samples. Thanks 43!

Back