sun roof cover for '93 Explorer XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

sun roof cover for '93 Explorer XLT

kellerpdt

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT
Wanted: the inside sun roof cover for a '93 Explorer XLT.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good luck with that. I have been searching for some time now and still have yet to come up with one.

Search the junk yards. I had found one at my local pick-n-pull but it was red and I have a gray interior so didn't grab it. Have to get back there one day and see if I can find another one!

I found one at my local JY, same tan color as my truck but it was torn and dirty. I just grabed it because i wanted one bad but it was to dirty for my likeing so i just limo tinted my sunroof. You want it make me an offer if you cant find one around yur area.

I have a clean tan one somewhere from my old 93, missing the bag though. Shoot me a pm and I'll see if I can find it.

I just bought a 94 Limited, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that it has the cover AND the storage bag. My 93 Eddie Bauer is missing though, so I need to find another one.

Tan one?

Looking for one that fits the flip-up "moonroof", not the sliding "sunroof"?

I've got an extra tan one.
It's got a couple of dirty spots - nothing extreme.
I just found a cleaner one on a trip to the yard once.

picture.php

picture.php

Let me know if you're interested.

Back