TACTIX 22-pc SAE & Metric combination wrench set - $18-19 on Amazon | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TACTIX 22-pc SAE & Metric combination wrench set - $18-19 on Amazon

Anime

EF YEAH!!
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 EX Sport Concept
http://www.amazon.com/Tactix-Metric...W0IY/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1325718572&sr=8-5

Great wrench set for the price. Normally $79.99, but Sam's club had it for something like $59.99 during the holidays. It's really a 23 piece set since it includes a free stubby adjustable wrench as well. This is a deal since it includes odd metric sizes like 11 and 16mm, and goes up to 20mm. No 8 or 9mm wrenches, though.

Cheapest price on Amazon is ~$18 right now, but there is another seller with them for ~$19 if those go or if you want to pay the extra dollar to pad your order for FREE super saver shipping over $25.

TACTIX stuff is made by KR tools, which is the company that makes the cheap-o bargain bin tools you see at Sears. Not exactly confidence inspiring, but I've seen this set in person and I'd buy it at this price no question if I needed a decent set on a budget, or just wanted something decent and cheap to use on the road or trail.

Back