• Register Today It's free!

Tail lights?

Tito_146

Reaction score
City, State
Coral Springs, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Eddie Bauer
I have a quick question for you guys/girls. Would the tail light from an 02 - 05 Ex fit the 06 - 10?

Thanks for any answers in advance.

Orlando

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It might fit into the spot, but i think the 4th gen lights use 3 sockets whereas the 3rd gen only uses 2. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong

I know this is an old thread, but... I just installed an aftermaket LED assembly from an '05 on my '07. OEM may be a little different, but here's my findings:
1. The Park/Turn/Brake uses the same socket.
2. The Reverse uses a different socket. That required some work to get a functional reverse light!
3. The mounting screws are in a different location. In my case, I had to shave down what appeared to be an alternate location for the screws and glue the mounting screws in place (seems to be holding well after a couple of weeks).

any pictures as to what your EX looks like?

any pictures as to what your EX looks like?

Not yet. I have to take them them back off to shave off a bit more of the mounting tabs so that it is more flush with the body, and redo the Reverse lights (the driver side does not come on sometime).

Back