TDS Safari 2005 - March 5th and 6th | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TDS Safari 2005 - March 5th and 6th

Status
Not open for further replies.
North Marina Dr. Follow it till the pavement ends about 300 yards after that it will fork. Follow the right hand side of the fork. Follow that looking for Rick's trucks and Tom's trucks. White Dodge duely with slide in and red Ford super duty with slide in respectively.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Felix said:
North Marina Dr. Follow it till the pavement ends about 300 yards after that it will fork. Follow the right hand side of the fork. Follow that looking for Rick's trucks and Tom's trucks. White Dodge duely with slide in and red Ford super duty with slide in respectively.

I was looking at the thomas guide and I see now. You guys are on the other side of the street.... That is why I never saw you before. I always went to the vendor side... Thanks.

Well, we are back at work. Hope everyone made it back OK, we had a FUN time in the traffic.

We had a GREAT time and can't wait to do it again!

Brother_of_Jefe said:
Well, we are back at work. Hope everyone made it back OK, we had a FUN time in the traffic.

We had a GREAT time and can't wait to do it again!

Ok, now where are the pics??????

Try the return from TDS thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back