TDS Safari 2004 - March 6-7 | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TDS Safari 2004 - March 6-7

Char and I are going to the surgeon today to see what he wants to do with her gall bladder. Hopefully it won't be an immediate thing. If it is... well what can you do.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

"4WD this time? can't wait to see the 5.0 "

Jefe,
I still have the same prablem as last year, which is I havent changed my rear gear ratio yet. I am on it though, and hopefully I will be able to get that done too. I dont see a problem yet.... So, I should be! Wish me luck!
I will still be there though :) last year I only got winched once.

Char is going for surgery on Monday. She said I can go to T-haven without her... again. :(

So for now I'm back on.

Rick, give my regards to char and I hope all goes well with the surgury.

You kids have Fun out there this weekend! I'm not gonna make it down (but you all knew that) Money is tight as usual.....but something looms on the horizon for the future;)

My GF had to go and have her B day this weekend, I was hoping she would say "for my bday lets go to TDS" but she didnt.......

So I am out and sad about it.

You guys have fun.....

hahahaha besides I dont know if I will even have my truck back together by then.........

My GF had to go and have her B day this weekend, I was hoping she would say "for my bday lets go to TDS" but she didnt.......
:hammer: Ha HA!
Aren't women great!

It's ok Jamie check out the So Cal thread and maybe you can do last chance canyon in a few weeks, if you don't mind the drive:rolleyes:

Rick, tell CHAR that we will miss her again, and I hope she gets well soon. "DRIVER'S MEETING!!!!"

Hey 410, if your GF gets in the way of your 4-wheelin, is she really the girl for you??? He He He

I have a friend coming out with me, and yes he's a CHiPpie too. Got a ZUK, got the 4By bug, this is his first time out.

And......my slider additions look (as the kid that did the work put it) "SIK".

Brian
Do you have pics of your sliders you can send over? Might be interested in getting those done on mine.

Looks like I will not be able to make this trip either. I have to work again this weekend.

On the bright side maybe I will beable to get that rear axle finished on Sunday.

Have fun out there and remember pictures.

Gopher, I'll get you some pictures this weekend after they are all painted up and pretty (maybe with some new dings), and in their proper setting; The Truckhaven Hills.

I won't be making it out. :( I moved last weekend, and there's still too much to do to settle in. I'm itchin' to wheel, too. :eek:

John . . .everyone else just ditched us, just like last year :(

(no, I'm not forgetting you Brian)

:bounce: I wanna wheel . . . gotta make up for the last trip out there :banghead:

I plan on heading out Sat morning...I'm just going for the day though maybe hang out for dinner too. I gotta find out what Felixs' story is, he was planning to head out with me as well. I have to get one last trip out of my system before I tear into my front suspension, got all my parts ready, now just have to get them installed.:D

Originally posted by Jefe
John . . .everyone else just ditched us, just like last year :(
Ah, well, what else is new.
(we'll just have to play another game of "Where's John's Jeep?")

I guess I will be caravaning out with you since it looks like I am working Friday morning anyways.

Good news, I am going to be there for sure as I said before! and It is looking like I AM going to be able to get my rear gear ratio changed... So that means I will be able to use 4X4 this year!
Sorry to hear that RangerX isnt coming. Hope you change your mind. I hopt to meet up with more people this year, as last time I only met about 4 or 5 of you...
-Tim

Getting ready to head out! (At least that's what I keep telling myself, since I haven't left work yet.)

Back