Tellico run 08 is a no go!!! What are we gonna do???? | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tellico run 08 is a no go!!! What are we gonna do????

Anybody been to Brown Mountain? I know it has OHV trails but I have no idea if they are good or not. If anybody close to Grandfather Mountain area wants to join me I would be up for a scouting trip there?

Only thing remotely close to grandfather is Callalante and Bumpus Cove but both are in TN, North West of Boone, NC. Neither will support a large group eaily though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think that everyone listed already knows that they are going to go anyways. I think the smart thing to do is to wait a few months when stuff starts opening up.

A off road park my open 1 mile from my house. Im gonna get to rid there before they decide what to do. Not gonna be big enough for this group but will be nice for me :)

I think that everyone listed already knows that they are going to go anyways. I think the smart thing to do is to wait a few months when stuff starts opening up.

A off road park my open 1 mile from my house. Im gonna get to rid there before they decide what to do. Not gonna be big enough for this group but will be nice for me :)

What park is that??? you're not far from me...im always looking for a place to go.

Burns, we could get a small group of us locals together and try the new one close to you. Maybe just a quick afternoon trip. I can be to Sparta in a little over an hour.

Let me know if yall go i may ride, Mine is still about a month or two off.

Matt

Well this place is going to be a invite only place till they decide what they are doing. I have not got to ride there yet but the explorer is fixed now. Just have to find the time whey they do

Burns, we could get a small group of us locals together and try the new one close to you. Maybe just a quick afternoon trip. I can be to Sparta in a little over an hour.

where do you wheel at. I didnt think you were that close

Windrock, when time permits. It is one of the only places I can safely find to ride. I have gone near Crossville in the past but most of that is blocked now. Years ago we went somewhere of Hwy 84 between Sparta and Monterey, probably blocked now also.

84 is blocked off.

There is a place in crossville i heard about the other day. Ill do more searching

Burns how far are you from boone nc I am about 30 min south of boone

Burns how far are you from boone nc I am about 30 min south of boone

Just seen this tonight. Sorry for being slow.

Im about 275 miles give or take a few. Around 5 hrs driving time

just trying to find people from the group to get together with
thanks for the reply burns

Im in the same spot as you. We are very spread out over here.

Umm really i wont be able to wheel untill october. I just cant risk taking time off from the drive in.

I would be good for a meet and greet during the week.

Sounds like a good idea My junk is to far from done to go tho.

OH good! so we're all the way back on right?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As far as i can tell we are still a go for this....

Back