Tellico run 08 is a no go!!! What are we gonna do???? | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tellico run 08 is a no go!!! What are we gonna do????

Hey burns, I called the guy with the tube chassis ranger, he has no idea what it is. He has a 4.0, manual tranny, seats, harnesses, the works. I'm going to look at it tomorrow, probably gonna buy it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And it is built to pro lite specs, so here goes my race truck. This year might not suck after all! I may have to sell the blazer to buy it though.

I know. And I get the trailer too!

Dude, He accepted my offer! I gotta go look at it and draw up the deal tomorrow!

There is always Windrock (Coal Creek) if Tellico closes. It has mild to extreme trails. It has a campground and is very close to Oak Ridge that has hotels and resturants. It is also close (30-45 minutes) from I-40 and I-75.

There is always Windrock (Coal Creek) if Tellico closes. It has mild to extreme trails. It has a campground and is very close to Oak Ridge that has hotels and resturants. It is also close (30-45 minutes) from I-40 and I-75.

Its about time for a rattle rock run, I know your up for it david:D

I'd be interested in going to coal creek if tellico closes since its not too far from me.

Well my plane ride was only 6 hrs so its just the same haha

Very good trip and if you can do it i would advise you to do so. A new side to wheeling that pictures do no justice.

Yeah i am to. I have been saving for a while to get there.

However im not in college anymore

dont want to sound stupid but where is this place

Hey burns, I got it.....
DSC_0032.jpg

You know, it sucks to read 15 pages to see that Tellico wont be open then. Might have to go to Moab this year just to get there before it closes.

Oh, y'all are more than welcome to come up to Attica :cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Attica was pretty good. It would be worth the trip.

Jason that thing will be sick...Put the 347 in it.....

Well its not 100% for sure but im just thinking that it will be

Back