Texans Invade Tellico | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Texans Invade Tellico

Nah, no offense taken ;) I just talked to my dad and he said it would be cool if we stopped by. Plus, it's more on the way. I've been trying to talk him into going on a few runs, one of these days I'll break him. :D I know he'd have a blast out there. He said he might go with me to the slabs the nest time that he is in town. I just never know when that will be.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There you go. I was going to let this be Randalls decision because he is the one who would be getting to see his dad. We'll easily be able to meet you by lunch time in Murphy on Friday.

We're outta here in one week :bounce:

In one week we'll be wheelin' :bounce:

Jason I just noticed your post on the previous page. No problem at all if you want to ride with me in November.

Once I moved here I kept get followed by cops and finally got followed home once and pulled over. I was starting to get paranoid out here, LOL. It ended up being simply that these dudes are avid fourwheelers too; we actually barely missed a group of them that went all the way to Moab the week after we did this year. Anyway, I got an email from a State Trooper with a highly modified Ranger hybrid and he and his buddies may be joining us on the trail next weekend.

Speaking of the Law, Randall, did you know that it is illegal to get a tattoo in South Carolina? And don't forget there's no beer in Murphy. Welcome to the Deep South and Blue Laws!

I STILL have not had time to install my rocksliders. I may end up in one of your vehicles when we go for the really fun stuff later on in the weekend and just leave mine at the hotel that day.

No worries Gerald, beer will be covered. Bring your sliders along with you and we'll see if we can get them installed for you on Friday evening or something. Between Randall and I we have plenty of tools and drills to get the job done in the hotel parking lot.

yall have fun. :( Take pictures for me.

TELLICO

Are you guys coming thru Tennessee? Around i-40 area? If so let me know, I'd like to see some built explorers. I live in Jackson, and I'm right off the interstate.

well if I had a way to get out of work. I would go. But I doubt that is going to happen.

Back