Texas Offroaders! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Texas Offroaders!

Sinjin,

It looks like next Saturday, Mar 18th, will have to be the day. I discovered a few broken things yesterday, so I'm going to have to do a little repair work on the truck this week so that it will be ready to go on Saturday. I'll email you next week to firm up plans and such. If anyone else wants to go, post here or email me direct, mboukni@hotmail.com.

------------------

Michael

'91 EB JD 2.5"
32" BFG AT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks like I'm going to miss out. Port A will be the location of choice that weekend. It might take a month or so for the hangover to cure and the wallet to fill, so how about sometime in May or June?

Brian

Michael,
Is it still on for this Saturday? Im still ready to go. My girlfriend is going to come also, she volunteered to be the designated picture taker. Also, we live in one of the biggest states, where are all you TEXplorers?! Its just for one day, dont be shy, im mostly stock also. Dead Link Removed

------------------
Sinjin
'97 Explorer Sport 4x4

As far as I'm concerned everything is still on for Saturday. It will be pretty muddy out there after all the rain that we have had. But mud only makes it more interesting. Let me know by email what time you think you would like to meet on Saturday, you get to pick the time since you are coming from Austin. I'm leaving houston tomorrow afternoon to head back to SA. If you need to get in touch with me you can post email or call 210 558 7239 (SA) or 713 858 2781 (truck).

------------------

Michael

'91 EB JD 2.5"
32" BFG AT

Michael,

Hello there, do you think with all the storms that just went through it will be too wet to run this weekend? Im mostly stock but not afraid to see what my rig can do, I just dont want to get too get to crazy because i will be driving to Vegas next weekend and would hate to mess something up. Since you are down there its your call, Im not sure if yall got hit by the storms like we did. Let me know.
Thanks,
Rod
kwalkins@austin.rr.com

------------------
Sinjin
'97 Explorer Sport 4x4

Rod,

Lets give it another try after you get back and it has dried out a little bit. I like mud, but am not interested in messing anything up either. I've spent enough on the truck this week already.

Michael

Michael,
I just got back, im ready when you are! I have fridays and saturdays off, lets try to get a date set, who else is interested?
Rod

------------------
Sinjin
'97 Explorer Sport 4x4

Rod,

I have hit that bad time in my semester where everything is coming due. I can't forsee being able to do anything until probably the last weekend in April. I'll keep you posted if things should happen to change.

------------------

Michael

'91 EB JD 2.5"
32" BFG AT

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

hey guys i live in san antonio, i just got into 4wheeling. i dont have too much time on my hands but its a thrill. what other places do yall know about besides devils den? thanks

Orange,
I am relatively new to offroading as well, the only ORV area that i know of in Central Texas is Devils Den, Send me an email or reply here if you would like to go check it out sometime.
Rod
kwalkins@austin.rr.com

------------------
Sinjin
'97 Explorer Sport 4x4

Gerald is just looking for a reason to buy another Explorer! I think it is a great idea Gerald.

------------------
Brian Green
-2001 Sport Trac
-1992 Explorer 2wd w/ six
inch suspension lift
-1992 Ranger 2wd w/ 5.5
inch suspension lift
Trckmagik@aol.com

Where is Devil's Den I am now looking to find a place over this summer to test out the x4 system I am about to throw in my truck.

------------------
Kris Guilbeaux
1992 Navajo Lx 5-speed
attempting 4x4 convertion
--
http://home.viptx.net/~krisg/explorer1.html
my site has moved!!!!

Where is Devil's Den I am now looking to find a place over this summer to test out the 4x4 system I am about to throw in my truck.

------------------
Kris Guilbeaux
1992 Navajo Lx 5-speed
attempting 4x4 convertion
--
http://home.viptx.net/~krisg/explorer1.html
my site has moved!!!!

Back