The 2015 Explorer ??? (Pics) - | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The 2015 Explorer ??? (Pics) -

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That was the concept explorer at the auto show 2009-2010

Typical.

You Tube said it was the 2015 Ex.

Re smell

i wonder if it comes complete with the steering issue, 'the smell' and the water leak. There may be hope for the water leak issue as that model didn't seem to have the roof rails.

Peter

yesterday my wife asked me if we had hit a skunk . It was only the air cumming on . Anybody a fix for this live in canada and its not been hot like last year only 13000 on dial

yesterday my wife asked me if we had hit a skunk . It was only the air cumming on . Anybody a fix for this live in canada and its not been hot like last year only 13000 on dial
I assume you are aware of the following thread;
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323597
Check out page 26 post #509 for pics.

You can send a PM to Bianca (FordServiceCA), the Canadian rep on here and she can pass the info along to your regional customer service manager.

Peter

Hi imbett,

As peterk9 mentioned, I can loop in your regional customer service manager if needed. :)

Have you talked to your dealer about the smell? If you have, please fill me in on what they've advised you. If not, I encourage you to make an appointment in the days to come so we can see clear on what's going on.

Please PM me your VIN and model year; I'll see what I can do. :)

I assume you are aware of the following thread;
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323597
Check out page 26 post #509 for pics.

You can send a PM to Bianca (FordServiceCA), the Canadian rep on here and she can pass the info along to your regional customer service manager.

Peter

Thank you for the help, Peter! :thumbsup:

Bianca

Back