The car gods have spoken...finally! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

The car gods have spoken...finally!

crozdub115

Reaction score
City, State
Buffalo, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Platinum
My original ST order was built 6/26, and has been 'in transit' sitting in Michigan for the last 5 weeks, with zero updates. I had grown tired and inpatient with waiting on this thing, especially with being totally in the dark on when it may arrive. tomorrow, next week, next month, who knows! So i tasked my dealer to try and search out a dealer trade for a 'in stock' ST, with atleast the St Street Pack and Tech options, and gave him various color options.
Shockingly he pulled it off. Arriving tomorrow will be my Magnetic St with Street Pack and Tech options. I wanted a sunroof as well, but I have the shade closed on mine 90% of the time so not really a priority.

Good color choice lol!! Dont think you will be able to sleep tonight.

I have to say pictures do not do this color justice. You will absolutely love it in person.

Good color choice lol!! Dont think you will be able to sleep tonight.

I have to say pictures do not do this color justice. You will absolutely love it in person.
Thanks. I originally ordered Black, buy by the time I tasked my dealer with trading for one, Magnetic became my 1st color priority, and I am sure glad he found one in that color.

Back