City, State
Duluth, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 GTO

Attachments

• picfetch-1.jpg
    picfetch-1.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 158

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think it's a great looking car, and the exhaust tone is awesome.

the front reminds me of a grand prix and the back a BMW. I think its to importish. They need to do something like ford with their mustang and bring back the old style. Thats just my $.02

I think it looks pretty good, but at least they were smart and went w/ RWD and gave the car some power can't go wrong w/ 350hp and 365ft/lbs of torque.

Anyone hear of a price tag they want to give it?

Originally posted by boominXplorer
the front reminds me of a grand prix and the back a BMW. I think its to importish.

It actually is an import, it is a Holden from Ausstralia.

See when i think GTO i think muscle cars not imports.

Well, i think Import is relitave, it may be an "import" but it really has some balls to it. I guess when I think of import I think of Honda, Nissan, Toyota etc. Not many imports have the legendary pushrod 350V8.

I used to work for Mazda and it looks an awful lot like a Mazda 6 to me.

They need to do something like ford with their mustang and bring back the old style.

I agree. Do a more retro look of the old GTO. Something more squarish rather than roundish shape. To me it looks like a Sebring with Grand Prix front.

For such a groundbreaking car, they should've given it it's own identity. Instead of trying to make a Grand Prix into a GTO, they should have started from scratch.

i really like it. i like everything about the car. in all honesty, im trying to talk my wife into getting one next year.

remember, the old GTO wasnt supposed to be a typical muscle car back in its day. it was supposed to be a factory sleeper.... a car that looked like every other family sedan on the road... and with hellish hp. i think the new GTO has that same spirit. it has a bland family sedan look to it, just like the old goat. it looks like a Grand Am without all of the plastic add-ons. to me, this is neither good nor bad. just like the old GTO- its got bland styling cues coupled with awesome V8 power.

See when i think GTO i think muscle cars not imports.

It's a muscle car, but certainly not really an import either. The V8 in the Holden/GTO is the Z06's LS1. While the shape may look import-ish, the horses under the hood are American raised.

The side of the car kinda reminds me of the Honda/Acura Integra. But if I had the money, I would definitely buy that car.

Back