the Part's are showing up(whohoo)

blue_97_v8

Reaction score
City, State
Anchorage' Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 limited 4x4
2003-12-13%20pic's%20004.JPG

well the first big part showed up..headlight,bumper will be in next week..still have to order the grill(hmm maybe e-bay)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cant wait to see the finished pics:D

Did you check the For Sale / Wanted / Trade Section of this site?? I bet you could have got that piece cheeeap! I know I have one out in the barn. :D

well it won't be all that "cool" it will just look like it did before..im hopefully going to get one localy..but you never know

new%20front%20end%20001.JPG

Are you doing all the work yourself?

sure..it's all bolt on why not..i think im going to put aftermarket fog's in..the bracket's are bent to hell..but i have the driver side one aimed so it will work..but it won't work with the valance..

i may have my painter buddy fix the fender tho..

i have a grill i can sell you. its a chrome one from my 2000. ill be home in a few days to ship out. let me know

Originally posted by section525
Did you check the For Sale / Wanted / Trade Section of this site?? I bet you could have got that piece cheeeap! I know I have one out in the barn. :D

Me too. And I bet half of the street guys has one as well.

What is that nice classic white car next to your X, blue?

that's my 56 bel-air..my X is blue with gray 2 tone

im goin to look localy for a grill..hopefully i can get one here..so i don't have to worrie about shipping..but if i don't get one here i know where i can find one..

thank's guy's

Good to see yours is coming along too! I just took mine to the body shop :D And its gonna be back before Christmas. This is gonna be the best christmas present ever!! :D :D :D :D

thats great to hear ur parts are coming in and ur putting her together....and thats awesome todd that urs will be done before x-mas....sweet...hope to hear and see both of urs up and running like new....:D

by chance what does everyone want for there grill's?

id like 65. unlike ebay ones, its an original ford part, in excellent condition, and i even have a box for the grill to ship out in with foam molded for the grill.

hey everyone. not trying to steal this thread but where were all of you when i was asking for a valance?!? i still need one btw...

oh, and glad to hear youre getting it all put back together!

hey the valance is only $ 65 at the dealer....where i got mine...

$65..hmm what would shipping be?

65 at the dealer??? what the heck, i got mine as my birthday gift in august from my parents and it was 80 something...whatever:rolleyes:

i would have given you my stock grey airdam. i finally threw it away last week because i thought it wasnt worth trying to sell.

BTW- serious droolage over the Bel air. :D

give me a zip code and ill check

Originally posted by james t

BTW- serious droolage over the Bel air. :D

I was beginning to think that I was the only one that noticed it. Must be the Arky in me.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

snowburns
$65 is with my company discount..the list price was $82

ok zip code is...99516

Back