the Part's are showing up(whohoo) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

the Part's are showing up(whohoo)

I saw the Bel-Aire in the last thread he started.
I brought it up then.

I LOVE classic cars !!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

company discount....that figures, oh well - i still didnt' pay for it...lol

jssong
any info?

sorry.. the grill is home. im going home tom, but wont be in till later. its relaly not that heavy.. so i dont think shipping will be more than 15 or 20. but i will def let you know as soon as i find out. sorry to keep you waiting

you shoulda converted over to something else since you had to buy it anyways... the Limited bumpers are pretty nice...

no..the limited bumper's look flimsy..i want a real steel chrome bumper..and i don't want to have to worrie about getting the bumper cover painted everytime i bump somthing....+ it's not a limited..and im not a imposter..lol

good new's is im getting a safari bar in chrome and some light's to go with my new front end..

jssong..not a prob..i have what's left of the old grill on right now.. i really don't see any reson to rush getting a new grill on cause it's slick out..so take all the time you need..i just need to know what shipping will be...the fact you are so far away seem's like it would be a factor..but we will see

ok i got the call the bumper and head light are in..gonna pick them up tomrro...

i need to know about the grill..

Back