• Register Today It's free!

Time To Say goodbye!

Zulu95

Reaction score
City, State
Show Me!
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 LTD V8 AWD SOLD!
I just sold the Ex. After 15 years I decided it was time to move on. I take delivery of a 2005 4Runner Limited next week with only 30K miles on it and it is loaded.
I'm going to miss the the "Old Girl" she was a great truck and I was never sorry I bought her. Just last week she was plowing through the 15" of snow we got dumped on us
We live 3.5 miles up a dirt road in rural MO so a 4X4 vehicle is a must for us.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:( Were you not able to keep the Ex. as a secondary?

You'll like the 4R.

I handed down my Explorer to my daughter a few years ago and got a V8 4R.

"Were you not able to keep the Ex. as a secondary?"

I was made an offer that cleared the Ex out of my way. With all the lawn equipment I have lying about it was better to see her going off to SD so somebody else can enjoy the Bilstein shocks, uprated sway bars (Purchased from Forum!) Hella aux. lights, white gauges and Walnut trimmed dash and door pulls along with all the other refinements that came with the V8 Limited of that day.

"You don't have to go- many of us don't have Explorers currently, but still hang around to help others"

I'll pop back in and out from time to time. I really found the info here spot on the mark. I actually cured the no low beam problem after a quick search last year by re-soldering the contacts in the Lamp Out Module.
I hope the 4Runner guys and gals are as good as you find here!
Cheers.

Back