Tire and rim question | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tire and rim question

I need to know if I can fit my stock tires (235 75 R15) on 15 x 8 inch rims. Can anyone help me??????

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You might be able to. It is going to stretch the side wall a little bit. There are some on the list that are runing 32X11.50X15 on 7" wide wheels.
You could go to BF Goodrich's web site
www.bfgoodrich.com and look at a 235x75x15 All Terain and see what the recomended wheel width is.
:bounce: Buy the way, welcome to the list:) You will find a welth of information here.:cool:

Originally posted by jaks7124
I need to know if I can fit my stock tires (235 75 R15) on 15 x 8 inch rims. Can anyone help me??????

They fit and look great on 15"X8" rims. Clik the pics link in my sig and at the bottom you will see pics of my Cherokee with 235's on 15"X8" rims.

anything wrong with the rims? and they'll fit on a 95 right? if so i might be interested, somewhere in the range of 250 though...

Originally posted by Derrick
anything wrong with the rims? and they'll fit on a 95 right? if so i might be interested, somewhere in the range of 250 though...

If you are asking about my stock rims, then yes they will fit a 95 and the only thing wrong is one of them has a 3" scratch on it. $250 sounds good, cause I was going to put them on Ebay for $250 next week.

Sorry man, I was thinking about it last night, and I figure if I'm going to replace my current rims then I am going to upgrade to something other than what I currently have...

Back