• Register Today It's free!

torque monster headers

dogman273

Reaction score
City, State
New Jersey
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Mercury Mountaineer
I ordered the Torque Monster Headers from Bob on 7/24/11 for $824.00 paid thru paypal. I have emailed & spoke with Bob on the phone, 4 LIES & 1 month later, I still have NO HEADERS. I would think very hard before ordering anything from this A__HOLE. I'm calling paypal to open a dispute to get my money back and then I'm going on ripoff report to post warnings about this company and Bob. The phone # he shows on paypal is wrong. BUYER BEWARE

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There was a thread that came up maybe a week ago. Apparently the company went bust or something.

I ordered headers back in Feb and havnt recived them. I was in contact with him until a few months ago. Havnt heard from him since... I pretty much cut my losses.. im sorry to hear.. I still hope to come home and see a torque monster header box on my door step but im not holding my breath. Good luck bro

I ordered the Torque Monster Headers from Bob on 7/24/11 for $824.00 paid thru paypal. I have emailed & spoke with Bob on the phone, 4 LIES & 1 month later, I still have NO HEADERS. I would think very hard before ordering anything from this A__HOLE. I'm calling paypal to open a dispute to get my money back and then I'm going on ripoff report to post warnings about this company and Bob. The phone # he shows on paypal is wrong. BUYER BEWARE

You have 45 days to file a claim. No need to call. File online via your account. Very straightforward.

So sorry to hear of more bad TMH buying experiences. :(

Back