Total Color Change-Interior and Exterior-Many Photos | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Total Color Change-Interior and Exterior-Many Photos

The carpet is new and I bought it online from www.stockinteriors.com
It comes molded specific to your vehicle but it will still need to be trimmed so it can fit. For this part of the job you need to really take your time and measure twice, cut once.
Mine cost 119.95 plus shipping.

I was checking prices and looks like for a 2 door 2000 sport cost was $189. Basically from the firewall to the back seats.

Is that what you got?

Thanks!

p.s. Nice ride

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Where can I find rust reformer? My rust problem isn't nearly as bad as yoours, mostly small parts, and the engine bay, but I've been looking for that for a while.

600, for a full paint? Inside the motor compartment as well? I kinda wanna get my explorer done in black. Thanks for the tip on the dye for my leather as well, I may try that if I get time before the weather turns to crap.

Dennis1188 said:
It was very easy to get off but you do need to be careful if you have a sunroof because it can easily bend in that area. Two people will work better to get it off.

I painted the headliner and it took three coats of paint but you need to know that it will turn the headliner very stiff. Since this is a beater truck I did not mind.

how many cans of krylon plastic did you use for the interior? Black in color...... and what did you use to paint the headliner? I'm going to to paint the headliner black also.

Back