Tracking down a part# | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Tracking down a part#

diveguy7

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer PIU
open

Trying to track down the piece for the above space. Covers for the seat anchor bolts. This specific area is the driver seat front left bolt. If someone can even point me to an exploded view parts sheet that would be helpful. Part name/# even better. Thanks in advance for any help!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tried to open the above using Google and it showed "You need permission". Access denied.
Try and find a third party site that lets you post an actual picture
open

Peter

Tried to open the above using Google and it showed "You need permission". Access denied.
Try and find a third party site that lets you post an actual picture
open

Peter
Link should be fixed now

Link should be fixed now
It works but I haven't found anything regarding the cover. The Ford parts site has the most info and diagrams but after a few minutes of looking I gave up.
Any chance the other covers have a part number on them somewhere and would they fit?

Peter

It works but I haven't found anything regarding the cover. The Ford parts site has the most info and diagrams but after a few minutes of looking I gave up.
Any chance the other covers have a part number on them somewhere and would they fit?

Peter

All the covers are missing from my PIU. If anyone can check theirs and post the part #?

Back