• Register Today It's free!

Traded it

cowboyearl

Reaction score
City, State
columbia kentucky
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 exployer limited
I haven't had any real problems with my black limited. Things i didn't like were the windshield noise, (fixed with black tape). The tin sound when raining, Tired of fooling with the MFT, poor navigation, poor voice recognigition. Always had trouble getting A/C to work in the back. For some reason heat always came on. Other than that i really liked it. Love how the seats felt. The woman thought it was really great looking. But, i traded any way. Did alot of research. Now own a 2012 crysler town and country. Drives great, handles curves really well. Getting 26 mpg so far. Garmin nav works great with my voice. Voice understands me better. Have over 1200 songs loaded onto the hard drive. All controls are easier to work. Like the captains chairs. 2nd row captains chairs, all heated, no A/C seats (miss that). Stow and go is great. Its like having a truck with a camper shell with a 7 1/2 foot bed tha can seat 7. 90 inches from the back of the front seats to the rear. Thw woman says I've lost my cool. But. I'll live with it. I like the van better.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey...as long as you're happy..that's all the counts!

Enjoy the new T&C. My neighbour has one and they are beautiful!

Enjoy the new ride! :)

Where's the pics??

Keep us posted on the T&C as far as serviceability (issues). I wish you luck.

Keep us posted on the T&C as far as serviceability (issues). I wish you luck.

Correct, I would never by anything from chrysler, IMO if you wanted a great van should have bought a honda or Hyundai. But good luck just the same.

If I ever won the lottery, I always said that a minivan would occupy one of my spots in my 10 car garage.

However, dont know if I could go back to making it my primary vehicle.

Love my Explorer and I too experience most of the issues you mention.

Enjoy the new ride!

Back