• Register Today It's free!

Traded My X yesterday.

greenhornet3147

Reaction score
City, State
lawrenceville, nj
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Explorer XLT
:D Traded My 95 X yesterday got 1500.00 for it. I was really starting to dread doing it till I looked under it while removing all my strobe lights and found RUST RUST RUST holy crap bat man Shocks, Shackles, bumper supports, I was happy to see it go after that. Engine was doing good Rebuilt Tranny felt was shifting rough. I bet If i hit a good bump or went on the beach it would have exploded parts laying all over the beach. I am now the proud owner or a 2004 f150 super cab 4x4 FX4 really clean only 27000 miles. I like to thank everybody for all the help that I was give over the years.;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:ttiwwp:

Congrats!

Well congratulations on picking up the FX4

I will take Pictures and post them by wednesday. I would do it tommorow but I heard somthing about alittle rain shower coming up the coast :bsnicker:

congrats on the new rig. I wanted an 04-05 f150 lariat supercrew but the wife didn't want our primary vehicle to be a pickup lol.

I will take Pictures and post them by wednesday. I would do it tommorow but I heard somthing about alittle rain shower coming up the coast :bsnicker:

Oh weah, weah, weah. A little rain never hurts! ;) Unless the corresponding winds blow the truck away, then that's a different matter,
Kinda off topic, but what' the story about your sig???

Oh weah, weah, weah. A little rain never hurts! ;) Unless the corresponding winds blow the truck away, then that's a different matter,
Kinda off topic, but what' the story about your sig???

I'm an EMT and we get called for the dumbest things and that actually happened the guy needed a note for work. When he called of so we took him to the hospital of our choice. It was the farthest from his house in the "hood". We told the nurse and they made the guy wait for 5 hours before he was seen in the ER. His wife drove behind us all the way to the hospital.

I'm an EMT and we get called for the dumbest things and that actually happened the guy needed a note for work. When he called of so we took him to the hospital of our choice. It was the farthest from his house in the "hood". We told the nurse and they made the guy wait for 5 hours before he was seen in the ER. His wife drove behind us all the way to the hospital.

:eek:
wow. It always surprises me how abused our emergency medical system/911 system. It's amazing that some hoodlum who wants a note to get out of work (I'm surprised they work at all) was willing to wait hours in an ER. What a moron. Being an EMT is a tough job, keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

At least you bought a Ford.

Picture Alert

1002822bj8.jpg

1002817xs2.jpg

1002819tp8.jpg

1002820zj1.jpg

not the best pictures but here they are

nice.... love the supercrews w/ the short bed

nice ride! it looks like someone is blowing smoke out of the window in the 2nd picture i know its just a glare

nice ride! it looks like someone is blowing smoke out of the window in the 2nd picture i know its just a glare

that would be a sick place to put a nitrous purge kit

that would be a sick place to put a nitrous purge kit

hahah i didnt think of that. it would be pretty sweet it would definetly be intimidating pull up and see that i think we found a new project for someone to do :)

hahah i didnt think of that. it would be pretty sweet it would definetly be intimidating pull up and see that i think we found a new project for someone to do :)

Yeah...it wouldn't be terribly horrible either because you can hide the nitrous tank in the bed under the toneau...all you'd have to do is run a couple wires up front.

:eek:
wow. It always surprises me how abused our emergency medical system/911 system. It's amazing that some hoodlum who wants a note to get out of work (I'm surprised they work at all) was willing to wait hours in an ER. What a moron. Being an EMT is a tough job, keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

This was a guy in his 50's had insurance from a good part of town that's why we took him to the hospital in the "Hood". The "Hood" does not bother me when I'm working because they are happy to see us and we are not the police.

Back