Trails by Williamsport, PA | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Trails by Williamsport, PA

im cool with a small or big group and i didnt see your post for 1/1 either. ive got a 4.5 inch lift with 33's 4.10's and a freshly rebuilt tlock what trail do you think i can hit? by the way how do you like the 4.88s i was thinking about swaping mine out for some

Superlift?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Given enough notice, I would even drive up there for a weekend run! Just looked at their website. very nice.

What do you guys think is a good date? Early febuary?

Superlift?

Its a its a 2.5 in tt custom leaf springs and a 2in bodylift, i dont like the 3in bl because you see the frame and you have to use a stearing extention ive been realy thinking about soa but not till my 33s wear out

I don't remember seeing your thread but trying to do a run on 1/1/ that's the day most sleep in with a hang over. Runs can try to be setup but you have to clarify which trail levels you want to run, how many in a group you would like to have with a maximum number. And at least try to give a month or so in advance notification.

I guess my post targeted an audience that are grown-ups who don't feel the need to get trashed on new years. I went out, I drank, I got my ass up at 6AM. I also have a 1-year-old toddler and a weeks notice was fine with me as I was only really responding to someone else's post about going on RC's forum. Oh well we had fun :)

Too little notice people can't go. Too much notice people say they'll go then bail last minute. Damned if you do damned if you don't. If you really want to go then you won't have an excuse.

Back