• Register Today It's free!

Trails near Philadelphia, PA?

Garrett

Reaction score
City, State
Philadelphia, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Mazda Navajo
Any explorer owners in the Philadelphia, PA region know of some good trails nearby? I am new in the area and would like some fun trails to explore. Thanks!:rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey, where in Philly are you?? I grew up in Haveford and Malvern, and my dad lives in Ft. Washington.

I'm not sure of trails near you. It's been a while since I lived there. Paragon in the Pocono's near Hazleton is nice. We're planning an outing there in November.

november trip...

:eek:
Hi JDraper, when and where are you headed in November? If time permits, I think it would be fun to join you and any others! I have a 91 Navajo 4x4 that's stock - so no trails that are too tough! It's done a great job on many trails in California - it's just new to this area! Let me know your plans! Thanks.

There is the pine barrens and Pendell

Here's the thread for the trail ride. Dead Link Removed You can check out Paragon Adventure Park for more info on where we are going. Paragon is in Hazleton, which is about an hour and a half north of Philly.

There are some trails around pa (outside phily) just not real good ones or if they are good ur not aloud there. im from right out side phily (bensalem) even though i sold my explorer for a fj40 i know of some nice trails that are not to far and ur alound there which is good since the chevy 350 is a bit too loud e-mail me if anyone wants to go

we're trying to get a bunch of people together for NJ. check out the thread "where can i find lots of sand to drive on"
i'm not exactly sure where it is, but you can email or PM Lizardtrac. he's the one who came up with the idea...

Back