Tramp's goin on a road trip!

FMExplorer

the original tramp
Reaction score
City, State
Fort Myers, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Explorer EB
Ok - as many of you know, MadMike just bought Tramp from me (yeah - right after the SAS - never even used it!)

Well - the truck is now prepped for travel (have to be under 6.5' to ship - stand 7'+ with the MT/R's on)- check this out...

8travelin2-med.jpg

And the rear...
8travelin3-med.jpg

And a full shot...
8travelintires-med.jpg

What do you think? Pretty trendy, isn't it... :)

I think the look may catch on...

J

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:eek: That looks baller - how's the acceleration with those tires on it? I'd head out to the drag strip..hahaha

what kinda traction do u get with those bad boys

I'll tell you what - 4lo with the front unlocked is scary with 4.56's and 215 tires!

J

And I thought mine looked funny :)

Attachments

• dora-front-lifted.jpg
    dora-front-lifted.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 205

lol, this reminds me of a friend's old Suburban. it was an 87 model (old square body style) and had 6" sus. and 3" body. had 39.5 swampers on it, and with fender trimming could have ran 42's. the guy who bought it from my friend slapped on a set of 15x10's with 33 allterrains. it looks soooo pitiful. i see it around town all the time. he did that to make it a better "daily driver". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yea I bet with a4.56 and those tires you can cruise along at 15 or20 stomp it to the floor and really make um SQUALLLLLL ! :smoke: Having any problems with them RUBBING :D :D :D

Originally posted by AspenX
Yea I bet with a4.56 and those tires you can cruise along at 15 or20 stomp it to the floor and really make um SQUALLLLLL ! :smoke: Having any problems with them RUBBING :D :D :D

hmm.. i doubt it'll even go 15mph with thoes tires and gears :cool:

This will be my new desktop background... :D , sorry James T.
8travelintires-med.jpg

Street legal

Originally posted by Robb
That Looks Great!!!:D

45sas4.jpg

What is the street legal lift limit?

Street legal

Originally posted by Robb
That Looks Great!!!:D

45sas4.jpg

What is the street legal lift limit?

Back