• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership!

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Travel Link

ou81

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ottawa, ON
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
Great. I'll look for them!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

ou81

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ottawa, ON
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
In case anyone is interested, it seems that where I live (Ottawa, ON, Canada), the free trial period for Traffic Plus and Travel Link is, like the audio trial, 6 months long.

I got my ST from a dealer in Ottawa in May of 2020 and according to my newly created SiriusXM account, my complimentary trials for both audio and infotainment expire on November 1, 2020.

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
I've had mine for a year (Oct.31) and still have Travel Link active and I don't have a subscription for it. Just renewed my Sirius/XM music for another year though. With my previous vehicles, the Travel Link was just active once in a while for a week or so. It looks like things have changed as mentioned.

Peter

pwscott

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Windsor County, VT
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Silver Explorer ST
Callsign
N3KDJ
I like to hit the voice command button on the steering wheel and say "Show weather map"

ou81

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ottawa, ON
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Explorer ST
That's a great tip pwscott. Thanks!