YEAR: 1997
MODEL: XL 4WD
CITY: Edmonton
PROVINCE: Alberta
EMAIL: marktreleaven1@hotmail.com
WEB PAGE: The Sexplorer
PRICE: $1350
KILOMETERS AT PURCHASE Approx. 176,000

Here is a picture of the truck as it sits right now(December 26, 2008)
32136100001_large.jpg

Here is a picture of the intake I made(December 26, 2008)
32136100002_large.jpg

Future plans:
I have a lot of plans of dressing the truck up with a nice system, some handy LED interior lights, a lift, beefy tires, roof cargo cage with AUX lights, but for the most part I want to follow Aldive's lead and try to get the best fuel economy I can. That being said, I am aware that a lift and cargo cage and what not will make it harder to get better fuel economy, but why not have the best of both worlds right.

your truck looks good.
i think we have more snow here in south west BC than you do in edmudchuck. i'll bet you got a much cooler wind chill though.
our 60 cm of snow is being rained on now and will be gone by sunday (or sooner).

I was supposed to go to BC for Christmas. I have the weather network desktop icons and Kelowna has been above -10 all winter and we have hit -40 a couple of times now. That being said, I think that the HHO gas modification will probably not do so well for me in the winter.

my son drove out from edmudchuck on the 15th in his mini cooper and it took him 17 hours to get here with lots of white out conditions. cost him only $60 for gas 'cause he was going so slow. he goes back on the 5th.
i think i'll stay home this winter.

keep smilin.............t

Back