Truck Tug of War | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck Tug of War

Technically deals with towing so here we go: My friend says that his 93 Dodge dakota is better then my 94 Explorer xlt. I was thinking we prove it by doing a truck tug of war today after school. Have any of you guys done this? Any tips on how to win without cheating? The contest will be on cement and the temperature will be about 49* Advice is greatly appreciated

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It lasted 3 minutes!?!?!?!? That's a long time to be abusing your truck like that.

And how does a large group if HS kids gathered to witness something like that not have at least 3 dozen iPhones and/or Androids in the group? I didn't think you guys could function properly without them in your hand.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Tom, I don't know why nobody recorded it, maybe they thought it wasn't as cool as it should have been. But I'm a teenager, and I function perfectly without a cell phone. Haven't had one in a few years now

Tom, I don't know why nobody recorded it, maybe they thought it wasn't as cool as it should have been. But I'm a teenager, and I function perfectly without a cell phone. Haven't had one in a few years now

Check Facebook. Someone has to have it.

I found out someone did record it so now I'm attempting to convince them to post it on Facebook and youtube so I can then put it up on here

I found out someone did record it so now I'm attempting to convince them to post it on Facebook and youtube so I can then put it up on here

Tell them to send it to you if they don't want to upload it.

I don't have a cell phone so that wouldn't work out too well

I don't think abybody's going to email it to me... They're all douches. Next time I do a tug of war I will deffinately get videos up

weight distribution is the trick. SUV vs truck is hardly fair to the truck. :)

He had a class 3 hitch and I just had a chain looped through the frame. I just about ripped the hitch from his truck haha

Back