• Register Today It's free!

True dual exhaust

UndeaD

Reaction score
City, State
Kings mountain
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 sport trac xlt
Hello everyone. I'm new to the site I have the 07 sport trac and my friend just put true duals with flowmaster super 44 series mufflers and dual end tips out the back of my truck. Called lots of places n was told this couldn't be done but Randy's muffler and brake in Gastonia NC. Ask for Jason. He is the best exhaust man around hands down. My truck got a noticeable boost n power and in my opinion it sounds incredible now.

Screenshot_20210220-204107_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20210220-204111_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20210220-204117_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20210220-204123_Messenger.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is there no crossover pipe?

Hello everyone. I'm new to the site I have the 07 sport trac and my friend just put true duals with flowmaster super 44 series mufflers and dual end tips out the back of my truck. Called lots of places n was told this couldn't be done but Randy's muffler and brake in Gastonia NC. Ask for Jason. He is the best exhaust man around hands down. My truck got a noticeable boost n power and in my opinion it sounds incredible now.

View attachment 327768

View attachment 327769

View attachment 327770

View attachment 327771
do you have before and after dyno results or we'll just leave it at opinion only (I don't question the sound)?

As the previous poster asked is there a "H" pipe/crossover, the pictures do not show the engine side, if it there is - it will be very short.

I think most shops are capable, but don't want the liability, and they probably would want to do the H pipe dual exhaust.

Is this on a v8 or v6? Would love to hear a clip.

Is this on a v8 or v6? Would love to hear a clip.
V 8 will post a video n a day or so
do you have before and after dyno results or we'll just leave it at opinion only (I don't question the sound)?

As the previous poster asked is there a "H" pipe/crossover, the pictures do not show the engine side, if it there is - it will be very short.

I think most shops are capable, but don't want the liability, and they probably would want to do the H pipe dual exhaust.
No h pipe this was fitted directly behind the convererters n ran straight back due to space restrictions under these I don't have Dino I'm currently on road trip back to Maryland from Louisiana last trip the teuck got 15 mpg nothing except oil change and transmission fluid change has been done to the truck since n it got 15.7 mpg this time and the pick up from take off is alit better so it had to have gave more power

Back