TSB 15-0111 Details? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TSB 15-0111 Details?

MrDaveFL

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Ford Explorer
Does anyone have access to the details for TSB 15-0111 (and possibly TSB 15-0143)? It deals with a rattling from the cowl, which I'm experiencing and would like to be prepared when I bring it in for service. They don't seem to have the TSB for the 2016 models, but the symptoms are the same as the '15 models.

I'd like to see the actual TSB to see what they state as the way to rectify the issue.

Thanks

Does anyone have access to the details for TSB 15-0111 (and possibly TSB 15-0143)? It deals with a rattling from the cowl, which I'm experiencing and would like to be prepared when I bring it in for service. They don't seem to have the TSB for the 2016 models, but the symptoms are the same as the '15 models.

I'd like to see the actual TSB to see what they state as the way to rectify the issue.

Thanks
Welcome to the Forum.:wavey:
There is a thread in the 'Sticky' section entitled 2011 + Explorers TSBs that we try to keep updated and that TSB is shown there. Using the Forum's 'Search' function, that number shows up in 2 additional threads in addition to this one. Good luck.

Peter

Back