Turn signal relay | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Turn signal relay

Reaction score
City, State
Beaverton
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 ford explorer xlt
Hey guys. I'm having a new issue. Recently out of the blue my turn signals quit working. I got under the dash to the fuse panal and pulled the relay out from the back side. i put it back in to see if it would work and what I found was that if I pull it out slightly and tilt it, it will work. I tried cleaning the connectors andall but it will only work this way. I have it wedged for now in this position but would like for it to be right. Any ideas?
Also I've done more upgrades and will be posting pics on that soon. Hope everybody got some explorer time in this weekend!

Hey guys. I'm having a new issue. Recently out of the blue my turn signals quit working. I got under the dash to the fuse panal and pulled the relay out from the back side. i put it back in to see if it would work and what I found was that if I pull it out slightly and tilt it, it will work. I tried cleaning the connectors andall but it will only work this way. I have it wedged for now in this position but would like for it to be right. Any ideas?
Also I've done more upgrades and will be posting pics on that soon. Hope everybody got some explorer time in this weekend!
is the issue in the relat itself or the connector to the relay? im guessing its a bad connection within the relay one of the prongs as to what it connects to, but not too sure.

Back