u haul not renting trailers to explorer owners any more | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

u haul not renting trailers to explorer owners any more

cjbarron5

Reaction score
City, State
Ashland Mo USA
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT
this is due to the "problem" of blow outs becouse of tire defects(thought that was solved?) who thinks this is bs just becouse u haul has a multi million dollar law suit aginst them (any one think we could get away with suing them for discrimination?) :D i guess as a x uhaul employee im not surprised they would pull something like this but come on just my little rant

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow!! It is soooooooo...yesterday!! :p

I can rent a U-Haul! :p :p :p

Check out my signature and my pics posted on the site :thumbsup:

haha i just had a U-Haul hitch put on my car no more than three weeks ago... they are idiots... they will put hitches on trailers till the sun goes down, but you can't use that hitch (WITH UHAULS NAME ON IT) with their very own trailers... hmmm... i towed a 19ft. four wins boat out to the desert and back with a sport! obviously their are no explorer owners in the ranks of U-Haul...

so are they renting to other suv's? or just not THE X's? okay as a typical guy i will read the past postings now!

Back