• Register Today It's free!

upper door moldings

fiexplorer

Reaction score
City, State
cresco, iowa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 ford explorer limite
hey, i was wondering were you can find these on the net to buy. I have looked all over for them. They are the upper door moldings on the interior or aka trim pieces. I tried to paint them and messed up hard core. I got the part numbers i think for them. LR-4301, RR-5024, FL-3425, FR-5090. I think thats the part number, was the only number i could find on the sticker. O and this is for a 2004 ford explorer limited. I really dont care what color they are cuz im going to re paint them again. So if any one could help me out that would be great!!! If not i think ill call my local ford dealer n see how much they want for all 4, but i think they are going to cost alot, so thats y im lookin on the net for them first.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

take a pic of what you need maybe it will be easier for someone to help

^^^^^^^^ What not8taxi said.

ok this isnt my door but i got it on google. Same thing though just mine is the dark grey, but dont matter what color they are cuz im going to paint them. i did find out some bad news, i called my local ford dealer and they said i would have to buy the whole door panel, and thats going to cost to much for me. So i think im going to try to look for one at a salvage yard somewhere. I also need the trim piece around the radio. Dealer told me i cant buy one with out the radio and that cost alot too.

Its the wood grain trim piece i need, for all 4 doors.

EddieBauer4x4MediumParchmentDoorPanelPhoto39025719.jpg
[/IMG]

Yeah, your best bet is going to be the salvage yard. You might be able to get the radio bezel there too. Have you tried ebay or craigslist for the radio bezel?

Good luck on the hunt! :salute:

I have a problem with this same piece of trim on my 02 EB. It has plastic pins on the inside that push into the panel. Most of them are broken on my drivers side which I've tried to pull out but can't. I've tried using double sided tape to hold it onto the panel but that doesnt work to well. Has anyone else come across this problem?

Back