Used Parts | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Used Parts

MikeCallery

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 XLT Tri-Coat
I had the pleasure of not seeing a concrete light pole base and collapsed my left front bumper area, so, I am on the market looking for some used parts.

Does anyone know of any good online sources for parts, looking for a junk yard maybe that is willing to ship, or something similar.

I need the outside wheel trim, DS front and the inside wheel well shield piece.

I need a painted bumper too but figure I'm going to need to find that and pick it up.

Arghhhhh.

<

peterk9

Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Russell, Ontario (Ottawa area)
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Aviator Reserve
Callsign
VE3
I had the pleasure of not seeing a concrete light pole base and collapsed my left front bumper area, so, I am on the market looking for some used parts.

Does anyone know of any good online sources for parts, looking for a junk yard maybe that is willing to ship, or something similar.

I need the outside wheel trim, DS front and the inside wheel well shield piece.

I need a painted bumper too but figure I'm going to need to find that and pick it up.

Arghhhhh.
Have you checked out; http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

Peter

<

<

Halwg

Reaction score
City, State
WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Base 2.3L E
Makes me think of the time I was sitting in my hotel room doing some work on the computer when I heard an awful crash that made me jump! I looked out the window and a guy driving an Expedition had dead centered it onto the concrete base of a light pole in the corner of the parking lot. It was nighttime and evidently he didn't see this huge light pole...LOL.

The next morning I looked at his truck and he had totally destroyed the front end. I have no idea how fast he was driving through the parking lot but his Expedition could not be driven. It had to be towed out of the parking lot.

<