Uwharrie, NC - April 4-6 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Uwharrie, NC - April 4-6

hey guys.. looks like i won't be going on this one. my dad is in the hospital and just had a triple bypass done so my plans have just changed unexpectedly. he's doing fine now but i will be going to visit more and spend some time with him while he heals. he can't do a lot of stuff right now and i don't my mom to kill herself trying to do everything. sorry guys..

i think Limitied Ex was the only one going.

hey Limited Ex.. you can still go. i will post over there to expect you still. they plan to meet at Arrowhead Campground at 9:00 last time i looked. that is where most of the people are staying. let me know if your still going to go so i can tell them. i don't know any of them personally.. but they all seem like good guys. hope you can still make it.

As of right now I am still not %100 if I will go or not, I want to make sure that my Ex is out of the shop in time. And also depends on if I can find someone to go with me, because I do not want to go down there by myself! I will know something Thursday.....
And I hope that your dad recovers, triple bypass is something serious! Hope everything goes well man :)

I will not be going :(
Ran into some problems installing the radius arms, and the guy at the alignment shop said he was already booked up. But its okay though, because there is a really cool car show at the Speedway this weekend that I am going to. Still, we need to organize a trip to Uwharrie at some point in the near, and I mean NEAR future......

Originally posted by Limited Ex
Still, we need to organize a trip to Uwharrie at some point in the near, and I mean NEAR future......

I'll be in on that, assuming it's not in May

Back