• Register Today It's free!

Warrior shackles

yule328@msn.com

Reaction score
City, State
Bensalem PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Mouintaneer
Where can I find a set of warrior shackles for my 2001 explorer. I need a set that will raise the rear of the truck 2 inches. Also Will I need longer shocks when I install the shackles. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got mine from www.tellico4x4.com. They had a pretty good price and they came in about a week. WAR153

the war 153 says its only a 1.25" lift im looking for 2"

the war 153 says its only a 1.25" lift im looking for 2"

I think your only option then would be to make some custom shackles or look for a two inch body lift. Here is a link to some 2" shackles but they do not come recommend. I believe one member managed to break these on his truck. The quality is inferior to the warrior shackles.

From what I understand you'll be okay with the shocks you're currently running if you're only lifting it two inches.

So I'm planning on doing the WAR-153 shackle/TT lift to mine as well. I ordered some new Rancho shocks (LINK) that are for a 1-2.5" lift in preparation. Are these shocks going to work?

I've come across some threads saying that the TT lift doesn't really lift the suspension, it just changes where the frame sits in the suspension travel range- is this true?

And as far as the camber kit- do I need a kit for the front and back or just the front?

Any information on shackles/TT for an 2007 Sport Trac?

Any information on shackles/TT for an 2007 Sport Trac?

I dont think you have these options. For your truck i think your options are body lift and spacers specificly road bully spacers. Search around and you shall find lots of info.

Back