wharton in april | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

wharton in april

What frequency are you guys going to use? Do i have to bring a cb? I'm definetly in

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ALLEIZONME...

what kinda X or ranger ? u have ?????

i live like 10 minutes from you buddy, i live in TINICUM

ALLEIZONME...

what kinda X or ranger ? u have ?????

i live like 10 minutes from you buddy, i live in TINICUM
Take a look at the pics of Wharton on the 8th posted by my brother. My truck is in there. :-D Also I'm a girl...lol

march 22nd

just wanted to put it out there if anyone want to go to wharton before april 19th. We're still making the april 19th trip but hubby wants to go this coming sunday (the 22nd). If you want to come along you're more than welcome. And it'll still give you about a month to recover...lol

It depends on how quickly my buddy bret and I work on my Explorer. We fixed the Radius Arm, and now we're working on a F150 coil seat lift and possibly new shackles/a zimmerman mod. Idk. I'll keep you guys posted.

Righto, tommorrow we're just going to do swaybar disconnects. We'll leave lifting for summer. Too cold to work on that kind of thing right now.

Righto, tommorrow we're just going to do swaybar disconnects. We'll leave lifting for summer. Too cold to work on that kind of thing right now.

good to hear the truck is coming along. We took a ride to wharton yesterday just to drive around. We found 1/4 mile. And John was right...No way in hell you guys would have gotten through it. lol We went through one spot and almost got stranded coming back through it. There are some real nasty spots in there. We had the height but I think we need to invest in some mud terrains. The tires just couldn't grab.

I'm down for sunday, but I won't be able to make it until later-ish in the day. Like, 2-3pm onward. SO, if you guys would be up for a later day/evening/nightish run I'm all for it. Gotta use those big ol'e lights someday :D

well right now it's looking like it might just be us and you. No one else is really wanting to go.

Thats fine with me, only slight problem is I'm not too savvy on finding my way around in there. Your brother said he'd try and get out of work early, if we go later in the day, to try and tag along. So lets see how life plays out. If it's just us, expect lots of head-scratching lostness. But hey! That never stopped me before lol.

sounds good to me...When we were there the other day we tried to get a map but that office isn't open until the end of March.

I've got one of the maps in my glovebox, I had forgotten I had it :X I'll probably stop by harbor freight tommorrow, too, to grab some tow straps.

Yeah we got one last week...we're also looking into a 4 ton come along on ebay.

ok so Sunday is now out. Was driving the truck today and heard god awful squeaking coming from the front. First it sounded like a belt then it sounded like the front tire. So Jack is going to be spending the weekend taking it apart to find out what it is. Hopefully it's nothing major. Keep your fingers crossed.

Fingers are crossed! If you guys need help, or if you guys fix it in time and want to go after all, my cell is 609-602-9710. Feel free to keep me posted!

Thanks Bill! You're an alright guy :D Jack's one of those stubborn do it himself kind of guys...lol I'm hoping it's just dirt from when we went the other day. Most of the noise has stopped. Now it's just coming from the front wheel. He thinks there's dirt or something in the break. And he has to find a leak that is traveling down the front drive shaft. OH what FUN!!!

lol....Jack's one of those stubborn do it himself kind of guys..hmm i remember helping him quite a few times....lol
1.. transmission on suburban
2.. gasket set on grand am
3.. shocks on blazer

lol he is and you know it! I had to ask you to help. He wouldn't...lol He never asks for help. By the way...nothing wrong with the truck (whew!) so we'll be there tomorrow!

Sweet hotness ladies and gentlemen! Alright, lets plan on meeting up at the Helipad (Aliston * Atsion*, i think it's called?) ranger station. Thats the place we met up at before. I'm trying to get my buddy with the 7" lifted Cherokee, but idk.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Forgot the time! Remember, around 2-3ish PM would be best. I can light up the night with my lights, so we can 'wheel till dusk or laterz (doesnt matter to me at all). We can finalize and lock-in the time via phones tommorrow or something, idk.

Back