what did i break (yes there is pictures lol) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

what did i break (yes there is pictures lol)

I have always been fond of AeroKroil. Hard to find outside of an industrial workplace though. I keep a can in my truck at all times.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

+100 on the PB Blaster, that is the stuff!

I have used both. Kroil now has a place in my truck with all my other required truck fluids. Sucks that I don't work in the plants anymore. Can't "requisition" another can when this one is empty. Most people don't use it cause it is hard to find outside of most companies maintenance departments.

The first time I used PB Blaster I was hooked. An excellent product. Should by it buy the case....

Agreed!! The only thing I think is better (but costs more) is deep creep by seafoam. When I dont have a torch handy and pb blaster doesn't work deep creep has saved my a** more than a few times.

I put Gabriels on in 2003 and they are still stiff. :D I have 201,000 on her now, 84,000 on the shocks. If I keep her for another set of tires, I will not go back with Gabriels, my back can't take it anymore. :rolleyes:

Back