• Register Today It's free!

What Mirrors will fit explorers?

Explore509

Reaction score
City, State
Spokane
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 XLS
I have an 04 XLS and although my rounded mirrors work fine I want a square mirrors. I know the newer explorers with square mirrors will plug & play no problem but they still look a little dinky. I was wondering if maybe anyone knows if a newer F-150's mirrors will fit an explorer?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have an 04 XLS and although my rounded mirrors work fine I want a square mirrors. I know the newer explorers with square mirrors will plug & play no problem but they still look a little dinky. I was wondering if maybe anyone knows if a newer F-150's mirrors will fit an explorer?

I was wondering the same thing about the F150 mirrors fitting the 2006-2010 Explorers. Not sure but size-wise I would think the F150 ones would look like elephant ears, lol.

Lincoln Aviator mirrors were a popular swap. Tough to find.

I was wondering the same thing about the F150 mirrors fitting the 2006-2010 Explorers. Not sure but size-wise I would think the F150 ones would look like elephant ears, lol.

They might look a little long but I like the size. The newer explorer mirrors look like there to close to the body and a shade to small for the look im goin for. Wish there was a happy medium...

Thank you. I see your a vendor. Might you know the answer to my question?

Thank you. I see your a vendor. Might you know the answer to my question?

Doubt it. He's more like the unofficial welcome party to the site.

Back